October 31, 2006

Tag I'm it!

I have, I think, a very interesting post for today, but first . . . I've been tagged by EJ Knapp. He is a dear friend from the forum Backspace. The tag he sent me? Write five interesting or unique things about me. I don’t know if I can come up with anything interesting about myself but here goes.

1. I’m a very superstitious person. I knock on wood, throw salt over my shoulder and will not walk under a ladder.

2. I’m scared of the dark and will not walk past a dark room and look in. I cannot watch the movie the Exorcist. It scares the piss out of me.

3. The Wizard of Oz use to scare me as a child. Especially the green witch. I had nightmares for a week after that.

4. I have on sense of smell at all.

5. I wouldn’t eat beef until the birth of my daughter. I like my steaks bloody. My canines look like fangs, no joke.


Now it is my turn to tag five people. I tag Naomi Clark, S. William Shaw, Alexandra Wolfe, Heather Harper and Jamie Ford.

13 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 1:01 AM , Blogger Lift Heavy Rock said...

Thanks for tagging me. After I eat dinner I am going to blog and tag myself.

 
At November 01, 2006 10:08 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Now you two get to work.

 
At November 01, 2006 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, as always, I'm late to the buffet table, this is what you get for not blogging for a coupl eof days. Eek. Now I have to go dig up five things.

 
At November 01, 2006 12:28 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I had to ask my husband if I'm weird. Have fun Alexandra.

 
At November 01, 2006 12:42 PM , Blogger Lift Heavy Rock said...

LA, anyone who thinks they'r enormal is weird, in my book ;)

 
At November 01, 2006 12:52 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks but I normally weird.

 
At November 01, 2006 2:28 PM , Blogger Lift Heavy Rock said...

Eye wish i culd tipe.

 
At November 01, 2006 3:02 PM , Blogger EJ said...

Yow, this tag thing really gets around.

 
At November 01, 2006 3:35 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Hey EJ. Come to see the havoc that the tag has caused? Go to see you in my neck of the woods.

 
At November 03, 2006 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked my entry, LA. Age has its history. lol!

 
At November 03, 2006 2:19 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Too true Alex.

 
At November 04, 2006 11:43 AM , Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

I've been tagged, but just don't have time to post them. Seems like this one's all over blogger, LOL.

 
At November 04, 2006 6:00 PM , Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

RE: Chick from the vampire movie.

HAHAHAHA!!!

I have no idea. I found that link at 7 AM this morning. I'd just rolled out of bed and wasn't even awake. I clicked on that (I love those "find this" puzzles) and that darn thing screamed (the kids had my speakers full blast) and nearly peed myself!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home