October 31, 2006

New Character

Merry Samhain to all my fellow witches out there. I’ve been busy finishing up SoM. I’ve made no changes but my wonderful agent wants me to extend the last chapter. No biggie. Because I can’t run, my contest until the first book is out I’m using Naomi Clark as a character in my next book.

Naomi has chosen to be a vashon and the romantic interest of Conner. When I do start running the pick your character winner that person will only be in one book. Naomi’s character will be a reoccurring Character.

I have to get back to work. Happy Halloween and be safe.

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 2:26 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

Score one for Naomi and Conner! Merry Samhain and happy writing, m'dear!

 
At October 31, 2006 2:48 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks guys. What Naomi doesn't know is she will enter at the end of SoM.

 
At October 31, 2006 2:59 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

I fear no confection, Steve!

I hope I make a grand entrance!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home