September 10, 2006

Congrats

A big congrats to a dear friend, Naomi Clark. She signed with an agent last week. We talked about how your system goes into shock. It does. I still have a hard time believing I have an agent. Until I looked at the revisions that she requested. But, good news I have finished them. Yeah.

Now I have to finish the book. My first book she said we could do some major reworking. But could be later in the series. Book four to be exact. I’m hoping that finishing the book with go a lot faster since I know what my agent wants.

To make my goal of finishing my book I will have to write a chapter every two days. Everybody keep your fingers crossed.

12 Comments:

At September 11, 2006 12:40 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

That's great news for Naomi! Yay!

Have fun and good luck with the chapter every two days. That seems like a resonable goal; it's something I was able to do as well, even with my day job.

 
At September 11, 2006 6:40 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Thank you! ^-^ I'm about recovered from the initial shock now. Good luck with finishing the book.

 
At September 11, 2006 10:41 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks guys. It's a goal.

 
At September 11, 2006 11:16 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I hear ya S. That is so totally my goal.

 
At September 11, 2006 12:22 PM , Blogger Charlie said...

Congratulations, Naomi!

And good luck with the book, Lisa. I think I've managed to do that before too, so it's not impossible!

 
At September 11, 2006 12:38 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Charlie.

 
At September 12, 2006 12:46 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Phoenix.

S. go to my website you can see both of my series. Link is on the side bar. I have the determination to finish this book. Thanks.

 
At September 12, 2006 1:54 PM , Blogger Zinnia said...

It is a cool feeling.

 
At September 12, 2006 2:14 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Man I don't know whats going on. Some of my comment disappear after I try to post them. Any idea's why?

Sorry Faith your comment got eatten by the blog monster.

 
At September 12, 2006 3:38 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

To Charlie - thank you! ^-^

 
At September 13, 2006 6:40 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

That's weird, Lisa. I haven't had that happen to me, but I think I read someone else say something about Blogger Beta causing trouble? No idea, really, since I haven't been paying attention to what Blogger does since switching to Wordpress.

 
At September 13, 2006 7:02 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Hey Nic, I figured it out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home