October 25, 2006

PARTY AT MY BLOG

Well the writing portion of Storm of Magick is finished. Now I have to edit six chapters and the journal entry. I also have my fabulous CP editing it as we speak. She so totally rocks. I just love her. She got some short notice on the critiquing part of this. I was so happy she took the time to do look at it. She knows who she is and I just wanted her to know that I appreciate her.

I’ve been on a roll this week, on finishing this book. I can’t believe that I finished my second novel. I really want to keep the momentum up and get through these edits this week. Then I can mail the whole thing off to my agent who can’t wait to read the ending. Ricia's been chomping at the bit with waiting. Thanks Ricia!

As I said before started the research on the next book. Logan and I are sick of the snow and we are looking forward to spring. And, a whole new bunch of fun. Thanks everyone for all your well wishes during the final leg of this book. You guys are the best.

10 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 2:12 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I feel relieved that it's finished. Thanks Steve.

 
At October 26, 2006 2:19 PM , Blogger Lift Heavy Rock said...

Maybe Naomi can bring Smores...er, nevermind. They are banned in the UK.

 
At October 26, 2006 6:39 PM , Blogger Zinnia said...

I'm finishing up my fifth novel now, and I have three more WIP's in various stages.

 
At October 26, 2006 6:41 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

This is my second complete novel. Huge congrats Zinnia.

 
At October 26, 2006 10:29 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

HUZZAH on finishing the revision! Feels great, no?

 
At October 27, 2006 12:24 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Jackie. It feels great to have it finished.

 
At October 27, 2006 8:13 PM , Blogger Charlie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! =)

 
At October 27, 2006 10:16 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Charlie.

 
At October 31, 2006 9:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late to the congratulations party, but, none the less, three cheers on the completion. Onward and upward...

 
At October 31, 2006 1:27 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Alexandra. I'm looking forward to the next steps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home