August 24, 2006

Chapter from Hell

I finally made it through a rewrite of half of a chapter. I had to make sure that it blended in with the end of the original chapter. It took a couple of days of decision making but I really like the change. Plus, it is more fun to write a fight scene than a sex scene.

School starts next Tuesday so I should be able to get back on course. School clothes are bought. Cool back pack and purse. Only four days left before the school bells ring but who’s counting.

5 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 10:25 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Good going with the rewrite! I'm taking an official break from writing at the moment to get ready to fly to Rome. Trying to find out what I can and can't take on the plane with me. Ugh.

 
At August 26, 2006 1:00 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Have fun and be careful. Hugs.

 
At August 26, 2006 7:13 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Phoenix does having a party count? ;)

 
At August 26, 2006 10:24 PM , Blogger Cyberoutlaw said...

Ohhhh, and fight scenes are much more believable than sex scenes, too, LOL!

I forget who it was that said writing "is" rewriting, but they were right. Hope yours goes well!

 
At August 27, 2006 12:44 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Outlaw. I totally enjoyed the fight scene. The rewrite is going. : P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home