July 17, 2006

My good news!!!

I have just joined the ranks. I have an agent and Realm of Relics is sitting on the desk of the editor-in-chief at Del Rey. Can you believe this, all in four days. I have spoken with my agent (how funny does that sound) over the phone. She is very excited and love Logan as much as I do.

Now I have to resume working on Storm of Magick and finish YA novel. She wants to see as much as she can of what I have to offer. I am so on cloud nine, I never thought that everything would happen so quickly.

7 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 11:53 PM , Blogger Meleta McHarlin said...

OMG! Congratulations!
That is so exciting! Hopefully it will be picked up by a publisher just as fast!
Great job. I'm happy for you girl. Keep up the great work!

 
At July 18, 2006 12:20 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Mel: I never thought that it would happen.

 
At July 18, 2006 4:01 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I am so proud of you! I knew you'd do it. Huge hugs and congratulations.

xxx

 
At July 18, 2006 12:05 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thank you so much.

 
At July 18, 2006 3:53 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Phoenix.

 
At July 19, 2006 12:13 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Very good news. Keep up the good work! And keep us posted!

 
At July 19, 2006 12:38 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Nic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home