July 12, 2006

Feeling old and good news

Okay, I’ve decided that I really need new glasses. I’m having a very hard time reading Danse Macabre by LKH. ‘I still like the earlier stuff better!) Apparently, my arms are no longer long enough for me to see the small font.

I’m working on Family Legacy and with the help of my CP and Erica, which by the way pointed out a couple of things to me. I’ve had to make a couple of minor changes but the book is all the better for it.

I received some interesting and good news today but I can’t share yet, I don’t want to jinx myself. It’s about Realm of Relics. I hope I find out soon so I can share the good news.

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 2:46 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Eek! Hope you find out soon so we can share in it ^_^

 
At July 13, 2006 12:32 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Me Too!!!!!!!!!

 
At July 15, 2006 11:35 AM , Blogger Meleta McHarlin said...

Don't you just LOVE good news!?
Good luck

 
At July 15, 2006 12:00 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Mel: but I'm convinced my email is messed up. : P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home