June 17, 2006

Update!

I’ve been working hard on my YA novel. Still no hints yet, but soon. I have been cranking out a chapter a day. Every four days I have to input it into the computer. Starting Monday I will be on chapter eight. I haven’t heard from my critiquing partner yet but I can’t wait to see what she says. She always has such great suggestions and advice about what I’m writing.

I started reading some R. L. Stein YA series called Fear Street Nights. A great read so if you’re out pick them up. I’m also going to be picking up High School Bites By: Liza Conrad (aka: Erica Orloff). I’m sure that it’s going to be a great read as well.

I would like to mention Fran Friel: Yada Feast, which her link is to the right. She has some great post please check out her blog. Another thing that I would love to mention is Naomi Clark’s Blog: Lunatic Horizons, which her link is to the right also. She’s done a lot of work on it so check it out.


I just heard from my critique partner and she loves my idea. Yay!!!!

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 10:13 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

^_^ thanks for the plug, my dear!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home