May 15, 2006

Planning for the Future

I’ve noticed that after you first book sale there are a lot of decisions that have to be made to help further your career. Maybe your editor will want your backstory. I would suggest starting to where writing became your life. Will you have a book launch party? The Marketing Department may want your ideas to help sell your book.

I never realized how much has to be decided. As for me, I take a lot of notes from my friend JA Konrath, which is very knowledgeable on many subjects. However, I plan to take it one-step at a time and that is to get an agent.

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 1:49 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Good luck to you too. I will check out the article.

 
At June 04, 2006 7:35 PM , Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

[;
[]\-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home