May 09, 2006

Life

For the last week, I haven’t been able to work on my WIP. It has been an awfully busy time around here. In the evening when everything has died down, I’m too tired to work.

One thing that my daughter and I had to do was create an invention. The idea was so good that we are going to try to get a patent for it then market it. We also had to replace the roof on our garage, which sucked.

Finally, things have died down at least for now so I can get back to work. How has everyone else been? Do find that life some times stops the flow of your WIP?

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2006 3:04 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Since I started my new job at the beginning of April, I've had less time for writing, definitely. I try to write for an hour every day on something, but some days I just don't have the energy.

 
At May 10, 2006 11:50 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I actually got to sit down and write a whole page. I have to read the chapter because I have forgot what was happening.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home