July 21, 2006

Agent Says

It has been a busy week. I have had several conversations with my agent. She loves my ideas and where the series is going. I totally enjoy talking with her. Now Tor wants to read it. I am so excited how things are developing.

On the writing front. I have forgotten how much I love Logan and the others and how I enjoyed working on the series. So many changes in book 2 from the rework that I had done so I decided to combine the old and the newer ideas to make what it has now become. It is a much better book for all the work that I have put into it over the last couple of days.

I will be talking to my agent next week so we will see what the good news is with the publishing houses.

10 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 7:04 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I'm sure you'll be hearing that good news soon! And I'm glad Logan is up and about again.

 
At July 22, 2006 10:41 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

When I write LWC series it's more like having it play out as a movie.

 
At July 22, 2006 1:42 PM , Blogger Charlie said...

Yey for progress!

Hmm, I think I my have said that elsewhere recently! = D

It sounds like wheels are being set in motion for the big P word! (I don't wanna jinx it! )

 
At July 22, 2006 2:21 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

From your mouth to the gods ears.

 
At July 23, 2006 1:29 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Good luck with Tor! They're a dream-house for many of us, I know. I have my fingers crossed for you!

 
At July 23, 2006 9:16 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I'll drink to that, Lisa! ;)

 
At July 23, 2006 1:46 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

It's so nice to have the support of good friends. Thanks guys for all of your wonderful support.

 
At July 23, 2006 8:04 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Phoniex.

 
At July 27, 2006 2:25 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

I see you've changed the look of your website ;) I like it - matches the blog and suits Logan too.

 
At July 27, 2006 3:32 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Hey Naomi, Yep it matched Logan and my archangel series. In fact it match everything that I write.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home