May 13, 2007

It Me

As Jackie Kessler mentioned on her blog, I’ve been depressed for the last couple of weeks. To many things to worry about, I guess. I hope to have some great news soon. So, if anyone can cross their fingers for a quick sale it would be greatly appreciated.

My down time is over. I have some extra revisions that should be done in a couple of days then off to my agent. Then I will be moving on to True Path, again. This is the second book in the Logan Wolf series.

I want to wish all the moms out there Happy Mother’s Day.

7 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 3:18 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Keep smiling, Lisa! I know you'll have some good news soon. :)

 
At May 14, 2007 11:33 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Naomi, you will too.

 
At May 14, 2007 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* The one thing you can count on is that it'll turn around. Life always turns around on you.

 
At May 16, 2007 12:24 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Michele. I have to make myself be in a good mood. But it will pass.

 
At May 16, 2007 5:40 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

i am applauding your efforts :) it takes some kinda starch to keep going in the face of the stiff competition in the publishing world today... just keep the faith!

 
At May 16, 2007 7:56 PM , Blogger Lift Heavy Rock said...

Cheer up LA. Keep writing stories for yourself. If you do that, all the other things in life seem better.

 
At May 17, 2007 1:16 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks guys. I totally appreciate all your support.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home