March 13, 2007

Back!

I know you weren’t expecting to hear from me but here I am. Still working on fixing the family problem and the pounding headache says it’s time for some coffee…. I’m back with a cup of cappuccino. Hoping that it will help my headache.

Update- I’m making some progress on Storm of Magick. I’ll know by Friday if my schedule will be kept. Still smoke-free, exercising and in two weeks down eight more pounds. In the heat of stress I didn’t lite a cigarette, I stayed on my healthy program that I put myself on. So yea me!!!!!!!

Thank you, everyone for all you support it so totally helps.

8 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 2:13 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Yay! I usually find it's good to be back. Hope you're doing well, and congrats on the smoke-free and healthy-ness! That's always exciting.

 
At March 13, 2007 4:23 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Kewl beans! Glad to hear you are hanging tough with the diet/exercise regime. Think of how wonderful you look, and also, how wonderful YOU LOOK INSIDE. Your health is making you glow! You will have a longer life, and believe me, from a two pack a day former smoker, it gets easier each day.

Have you heard back from your agent?

 
At March 13, 2007 6:10 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

No nothing on that last editor, so I'm finishing the reformate and we are sending it out in April.

 
At March 14, 2007 3:59 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Waiting on editors seems like a never-ending process, doesn't it? lol. Congratulations on being smoke-free, and I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

 
At March 14, 2007 12:20 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Naomi. How about you, have you heard anything yet?

 
At March 15, 2007 4:04 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

No rejections yet, and some discussion about whether the book would work better as YA. I had to email a copy to an editor at Random House on Monday, who's since passed it to a senior editor, so fingers crossed for that!

 
At March 15, 2007 2:26 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Huge good luck!!!!

 
At March 16, 2007 10:43 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks ^-^ Hopefully neither of us will be waiting around much longer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home