April 30, 2007

Done

Well I sent Storm of Magick to my terrific critique part. As usual, she has done a mind-blowing critique of my novel. I thank the gods for her wondrous talents. If you haven’t guessed by now my writing partner is Naomi.

Right now, I’m taking a couple of weeks off. Doing some series research and character background. I’ve learned a lot about them and look forward to more.

I’m doing some family/house catching up. Which means mowing the lawn, spring-cleaning and anything else I can get done before getting back to writing next week. What has everyone else been up too?

7 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 7:42 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

I've been getting my plotting back on track so that I can work up a usable outline. It's rough going, since I picked a very busy time of life to get back serious about the craft, but it's going. Which is more than I could say a month ago.

Glad to hear you're in a good place with your writing!

 
At April 30, 2007 10:13 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Sometimes my relationship with writing is love, hate.

 
At May 01, 2007 2:59 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Aww shucks, Lisa. Always happy to help!

 
At May 01, 2007 5:56 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Working on new WIP (the historical) and reading. I have overextended myself in the reading dept. of late.

I am so busy at work that I feel sort of pulled apart.

doing yard work and house work is at BOTTOM of my list :D

 
At May 02, 2007 10:13 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

No problem Naomi.

Sounds like everyone's getting a lot of work done.

 
At May 04, 2007 4:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working. Watching my kids' softball games. And I GOT AN AGENT! Woot! Aside from that, pretty normal week. :)

 
At May 06, 2007 12:50 PM , Blogger Rashenbo said...

I totally dig your graphic image. I see your posts on Backspace and figured I might as well swing by your blog.

Nice to meet ya. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home