February 23, 2007

It's all good!

Okay I’ve been a non-smoker for six weeks. I find that it really doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. I find that I only think about it once a day, which is about seven at night. I’m down about ten pounds and as you all know I got sick. So I’ve maintained the loss but I seem to be stuck there. Time to kick it up a notch in the old exercise department.

It’s going to take a week to work out a schedule but as I said a few post ago. This is the Year of Lisa. I intend to do a lot for me. I got new glasses, finished my root canal, quit smoking, exercise and healthier eating habits. I figure changing everything all at once would confuse my body enough to make the changes stick. We shall see.

I finished the new first chapter and I’m ready to tackle the rest of the changes. A positive attitude has been great for all the changes. How has everyone else been doing? How’s the WIP progressing?

4 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 5:45 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

I think I may actually hit the fifty thou mark before the end of the month, which was my goal so woot! to keeping goals!

 
At February 23, 2007 6:05 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Huge congrats!!!!!!

 
At February 24, 2007 8:41 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

After a dry spell, I'm back at work on my WIP. Hopefully it'll be past the first draft stage soon.

And huge congratulations on the no-smoking. Both my parents have quit after my dad's health scare and just watching them tells me how hard it is. Keep it up!

 
At February 24, 2007 7:00 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Nomi, many well wished to your dad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home