February 28, 2007

A little of this and a little of that!

I have touched on a couple of the senses. Would you consider the sixth sense a sense to written about? My main character ‘Logan’ uses her sixth sense all the time and usually more than her other senses. Like me, Logan uses feelings about things to make her decisions. What about you? Do you or your character use that old gut feeling?

I’ve been pushing through the revisions on Storm of Magick. I put a deadline of April 1st to have them sitting on Ricia’s desk. Well lately Archangel Diana, the mc from my other series has been wanting to tell her story. I might slowly work on that book as well or jot down some notes. Either way Diana is making a lot of noise in my head.

7 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 12:15 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

This is from Michelle Lee, apparently she's been having a hardtime with the blogger.


I do! Often I just know things. Sixth sense or gut feeling, who knows. But yes, I also try to use that feeling in my stories.

 
At March 01, 2007 5:40 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Good to hear you are cranking along over there. I am stuck in rewrite hell on my first book. But that sounds ungrateful and I am not really, I am thankful that the people critting me are doing such a grand job.

 
At March 01, 2007 6:27 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I'm still trying to repolish SoM.

 
At March 02, 2007 12:14 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

I have a WIP that has a sixth sense as a part of the magic system. The heroes are like a secret magic SWAT team, and their hunches are all that allows them to be in the right place at the right time.

Of course, that's not to say that they always listen...

 
At March 02, 2007 12:42 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Hey bookwyrm great to see you. My mc doesn't listen to her sixth sense always either.

 
At March 06, 2007 11:25 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I've been having trouble with Blogger too. I still don't have home internet access, and I think my boss has cottened onto me posting from work ;)

Sixth sense definitely counts in my opinion. And as for Diana - can't wait to hear more from her!

 
At March 06, 2007 12:43 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Hey Naomi as soon as I can get these revisions done I'm back to working on True Path. But I'm also going to work on Diana's book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home