August 16, 2006

Changes

Well it may not be the best time to do this. I’m slowly cutting back on my smoking and on my way to be nicotine free. I hip keep into revisions and it’s going great at times. I still count myself lucky for my kick-ass agent.

My daughter just turned twelve and had a pretty good party. They have never remembered her birthday. I’m trying too get passed it. I have lost close to twenty pounds but have more to go. In addition, school starts up in a couple of weeks so back to a schedule which I’m happy about.

I really have to push to get this book finished by the date that I set up for myself. So, it’s back to work.

8 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 6:56 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Good luck quitting smoking! I've been trying to persuade my parents to quit for years now, but they just refuse...

 
At August 17, 2006 12:12 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

It's not the easiest thing to do. I have a lot of reason why I want to. But mainly I just want to get healthy.

 
At August 18, 2006 8:09 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I know how you feel - I've just taken up swimming again after a year of doing nothing. My body officially hates me, but it'll be worth it in the end - or so I keep telling myself.

 
At August 18, 2006 11:24 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I haven't started to exercise yet. One bitch fest at a time.

 
At August 18, 2006 3:04 PM , Blogger Cyberoutlaw said...

Good luck with the book, and with quitting smoking. Both are tough propositions.

 
At August 18, 2006 3:56 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Sorry Outlaw one of your comments didn't publish. It's great to have an agent that believes in me so much. And school shopping with a preteen. Whoa, give me a cigarette.

 
At August 21, 2006 12:31 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

I can't say about the quitting smoking, as I've never smoked, but I know all about the difficulties about finishing a book. Good luck with both! They're good goals.

 
At August 21, 2006 1:26 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

The revisions are taking a while. Finishing the book should be a walk in the park.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home