December 10, 2007

BAH

I’ve mentioned this before I’m sure. But, I don’t like this time of year. Right now, I’m just focusing on getting Heaven’s Door written. It’s as if this time of year my brain turns to mush.

Okay, I’m done bitching. I haven’t heard anything lately on my submission. I pray to the Gods that I hear some good new soooooon. I’ve been baking a lot of cookies and brownies but when they’re gone no more baking.

I’m trying to get on some sort of schedule. Not the easiest thing to do. How are everyone’s plans for the holidays coming a long?

4 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 6:38 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I think everyone's brain goes to mush a bit this time of year! I've done all my Christmas shopping and now I'm coming down with a horrendous cold. Typical.

 
At December 11, 2007 11:31 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I hope you feel better soon.

 
At December 11, 2007 12:30 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

yikes! sending cyber chicken soup to nome and well wishes to you L, don't despair, the good feelings will be back!!
kim smith
-author of Avenging Angel, coming soon from Enspiren Press.

 
At December 11, 2007 5:23 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Kim. I'm so happy your book is going to be published.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home