October 09, 2007

Winds of Change

Today I finished bringing in all my summer things and almost finished my Halloween decorating. My favorite time of the year. I enjoy opening my windows and having a chill in the air. All I have to do is find a Reaper to put in the front yard.

In other news, I finally fixed the opening of The Trial and I’m happy with it. I’m going for a darker story, so there are a few changes to the storyline that has to be made. I’ve also went back to work on True Path. You regular readers will know that is my next Logan book. Now is the time to kick myself in the ass and buckle down to get something done.

Well I don’t think that I’ve mentioned this before but my daughter will be going to Washington D.C. next month for three days. I’m excited for her but as a mother I will worry way too much. So, she is pretty much ready to go and she’s counting down the days.

I still haven’t heard anything yet but my psychic friend says this is my time. So everyone keep your fingers crossed.

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 4:03 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

It'd be great to see some photos of your Halloween decorations. I don't know anyone here in the UK who gets as into it as you guys do in the US.

And good luck with The Trial and True Path.

 
At October 10, 2007 1:28 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Yep, there's enough Halloween decoration in a three block radious to choke a cat. I'll have to post pictures.

 
At October 11, 2007 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it helps, things have been pretty positive here, and typically this is the time of year when all that frustrations of trying to get things done and running into walls tends to turn into things actually getting done. I hope you get some of that too.

 
At October 12, 2007 12:40 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Michele, I'm glad things are going good for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home