September 14, 2007

New Scenery

Just your friendly neighborhood horror writer here. My post haven’t been much lately. Well I have a change of scenery and it’s not what you think. Ricia wants me to work on my other series. Which my Logan Wolf series takes place in Little Rock and Heaven and Hell series takes place in Las Vegas. I know what your thinking, Sin City and all that. Well here’s a description.


Demons beware! Diana, daughter of Archangel Michael has been sent to Earth to begin her final trials. As the only woman in training to be an Archangel, she must prove her worth. When she comes across Byleth, one of eighty Arch-demon, he puts her skills to the test, by raising the dead in the middle of Sin City. Diana must stop him and send him back to Hell before the humans learn of their kinds.

So what do you think?

9 Comments:

At September 14, 2007 4:05 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Sounds like a fun change of pace for you. Looks like a good theme, with plenty of room for plot twists and such. Enjoy!

 
At September 14, 2007 4:42 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Hey nic. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can get my mc into.

 
At September 14, 2007 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup yup, I like seeing angels and demons. I was just starting plotting and research on a a demon-esque story of my own.

 
At September 17, 2007 4:23 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Enjoy the change of pace! Diana is very different to Logan, so it should make a nice break while you're waiting for news on SoM.

 
At September 17, 2007 2:45 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

michele good luck. There's a lot of information out there on the subject.

 
At September 18, 2007 7:58 AM , Blogger M. said...

I think that all is well that is executed well.

 
At September 21, 2007 6:32 AM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Sounds like a great story! Keep going!

 
At September 23, 2007 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the premise. I'd buy it.

 
At September 23, 2007 8:25 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks guys. I'm doing research know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home