October 29, 2007

New Thoughts

In honor of Nano, I have scraped The Trial and changed the series a great deal. But, I like it and I believe that there will be a set number of books. The jury is still out on that. The series will still be called Heaven and Hell. But now the first book is ‘Heaven’s Door‘. And it’s not what you’re thinking.

Yesterday, my daughter and I went to the oldest cemetery around. The last time a person buried there was in 1900. I’ll post some pictures as soon as I get them back. Getting ready for Samhain. I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting over the last month and I’ve set some new goals in many areas of my life.


Happy Halloween!

3 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 9:25 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Good luck with Heaven's Door! Can't wait to see the changes you've made.

 
At October 30, 2007 10:04 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Well I've made some major changes. Are you ready for Nano?

 
At October 30, 2007 11:15 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Yep, ready and raring to go now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home