July 01, 2007

Hey

Well I started my job at Burger King a week ago. I’ve had worse. I am looking forward to my body getting use to the new schedule so I can get more work done on True Path. I keep telling myself that I won’t be working there forever. If the GODS shine down on me, maybe I’ll sell my book ASAP.

I so enjoy putting Logan through the hoops of life. I know that I’ve said this before but it makes me feel like my life isn’t so bad. It looks like I’ll be working the holiday. No biggy. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

How is everyone doing on their projects? And how are you spending the holiday?

4 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 5:50 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I'll be starting my new job in three weeks. The closer it gets to leaving, the less I want to go!

Hope you're settling into the new job, although I'm sure you'll soon be writing full time!

 
At July 03, 2007 12:21 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I do hope so.

 
At July 03, 2007 9:15 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

One of my writing buds suggested I knuckle down and focus on my strengths. My best efforts have always been the mystery series. I have done a TON of writing on the sequel just this week, so my project is going well.

The holiday will be spent creating an exercise room for me to get away to... and eating too much starchy food, as usual!

Hope yours is great!

 
At July 04, 2007 5:54 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks kaycee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home