June 05, 2007

Worrying

Hey all and no I haven’t forgot about you. I’ve been busy looking for a part-time job. I’ve also been busy stressing over some family things. And selling my novel. Most of the time I’m too busy to worry about it. But late at night when my husband is at work and my daughters asleep, I worry about everything.

I went to my physic a few days ago. Got a bit of disturbing news, which is what I’ve been stressing over. Then I try not to worry about my book being out there. My physic says that I should here good news soon.

I’ll let you know any good news as I get it.

8 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 7:23 PM , Blogger Lift Heavy Rock said...

Hey LA,

I hope things turn around for you soon. You're a good person. Hang in there.

 
At June 05, 2007 10:14 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Steve. How's your books doing?

 
At June 06, 2007 7:37 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Try not to worry - stress leads to ill health, as my dad can attest. Things will turn around for you.

 
At June 06, 2007 11:18 AM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Yanno... ya can't stress over the book. It's like a rolling stone gathering no moss... cuz once you sell it, then you will stress over marketing it. Then you will stress over book two. Then you will stress over selling it... etc. Goes on forever. Just enjoy yourself! You have an agent!!!!!

 
At June 06, 2007 12:27 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Naomi, I already have a ulcer.

Leary, I will try not to stress. Too much.

 
At June 07, 2007 4:03 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Then you should be relaxing and taking care of yourself! My dad nearly died because he didn't sort out his ulcer problems early on. I order you to stop worrying! x

 
At June 07, 2007 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I have too much going on I use a writer tool to get through it. I get a notebook, write down all my worries. Then I write down what if anything I can do to relieve the situation. Then I can focus on doing things to help the situations I can do something about and sort of let the other fall by the wayside. That's how I got a house!

 
At June 07, 2007 10:28 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Michele, I'll try it.

Nomi, I'll take good care of me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home