June 13, 2007

Juggling

Something I learned about being a writer. Is that you pretty much will always be working on two projects at the same time. At least at some point. I really only like to work on one project at a time. But with the last set of revisions and before that a two-week break. It has taken me a long time of research, editing and reading over and over again to get back into writing book 2.

I also have been looking for a job. Well a part-time job, which has been taking time. It feels like a waste of time. But I’ll keep you updated. I also wanted to let you know that
Storm of Magick has been sent out on submission. So big luck to me.

9 Comments:

At June 13, 2007 5:42 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

woot! here's to crossing fingers for great successes!

 
At June 13, 2007 6:54 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Kaycee. You changed from leary. Great picture.

 
At June 13, 2007 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Yeah, I'm fighting the project buzz right now. I think I'm losing the love for the one I'm working on in the break from the big one. but I really do not want to jump from project to project, never finishing anything.

 
At June 13, 2007 10:23 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Michele, I don't have to worry about losing love for Logan.

 
At June 14, 2007 3:10 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Snap, Lisa. I'm doing revisions for Ill-Met By Moonlight and working on a completely new project.

Massive, massive wishes of luck regarding both submission and job-hunting!

 
At June 14, 2007 10:08 AM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Michele, I feel ya. I am working on two at a time just to keep the muse busy. Makes for uncomfortable writing esp. when you are doing mystery on one and historical romance on the other!!

 
At June 14, 2007 7:56 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Nomi. Big luck to you on finishing, submissions and the new job.

 
At June 19, 2007 4:19 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Eh - not just juggling. Juggling fire.

Best of luck with SOM!

 
At June 20, 2007 4:15 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Nic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home