June 20, 2007

Still Alive!

It’s me again, your friendly neighborhood horror writer. The last time I posted I was looking for a job. Well I did find my temporary/part-time job at Burger King. Its something until I sell my series. Which is something I keep telling myself.

I posted the last time about working on more than one project at a time. And it seems that most writers are at various stages on different projects. Not something I like to do is to work on more than one project. But I have found out that most of the time you will be work at the very least two books at a time.

I started reading the new Laurell K Hamilton book. To my surprise, it is wonderful. I just hope that she went back to her old style. I guess we’ll see.

6 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 2:59 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Congratulations on the new job! I knew you'd find something. And I'm sure it won't be long before you're quitting to write full time ^_^

I'm staying away from the new LKH book for now, having missed the last two. However, I'm hearing such good things about it that I'm tempted to get a copy from the library.

 
At June 21, 2007 12:19 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I'm hoping that it's not a fluke. That LKH went back to her old style. We'll see.

 
At June 22, 2007 4:29 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

i have not read it... am having trouble with the last one I bought... does it get worse????

 
At June 22, 2007 7:15 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

What is the last LKH novel you bought?

 
At June 27, 2007 6:01 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Hey Lisa, you've been tagged! Check out my blog.

 
At June 27, 2007 5:21 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Re LKH: we can hope, right? But I'm not going back - at least not until there are a couple of books which are in her old style. And then I would start with this one and never read the ones in between.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home