January 01, 2008

Carnage, the New Year and Me!

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and is ready to get back to work on there projects. Over the holiday, I saw the remake of Halloween by Rob Zombie. Okay, first I’m all for remake and usually enjoy them as much as the original. But, the entire movie is nothing but carnage. Way over the top.

Next thing I want to cover is career. If my books don’t sell this, I will have to step back and rethink many things. I intend to cover more writing and publishing issues on my blog and maybe a few surprises as well. I also want to make more friends and connections. I made a list of several that I would like to know.

As for resolutions, and myself which will be rampant over many blogs over the next few weeks. If you read my blog, you know that I don’t make resolutions. But I do intend to make myself my main project this year. 01/22/08 I will be smoke free for one year. Now that my 40th birthday is around the corner I have decide to make health my goal over the next year and beyond. I mean the whole thing: exercise, weight loss, healthy eating and spirituality.

So sit back and join in the discussions. Again, Happy New Year. What do you have planned for yourself in the coming year?

4 Comments:

At January 03, 2008 8:18 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to this year, Lisa!

 
At January 03, 2008 11:59 AM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I'm looking forward to this year as well.

 
At January 09, 2008 11:49 AM , Blogger Jamie Ford said...

The first Halloween was a period masterpiece. And anything Rob Zombie has touched outside of a recording studio has been scary-bad.

This year's going to be crazy. Working on the 2nd book. Going to ComicCon in July, getting married in August, trying to get tickets late late in the game to go to Beijing for the Olympics. Nuts.

 
At January 09, 2008 12:30 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Wow Jamie, I'm surprised you have enough time to do anything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home