July 26, 2007

Break down, maybe

I’m taking a quick break from my witch posts. It’s harder than I expected to schedule in writing. This summer started with me looking for a job. I found my job with a strange schedule. Then my daughter seems to always have a doctor appointment.

Than a couple of weeks ago my cat died. My schedule is messed up and I don’t care for that. I just want things back to normal. I still haven’t heard anything from any editors. I hope I do soon. This waiting is very nerve racking.

Now I’m planning my daughters 13th birthday party. Life is just too busy.

5 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 4:12 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Take your time and get yourself sorted out, that's the important thing. Trying to cram a new job into an already hectic routine is hard work!

 
At July 30, 2007 1:57 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Yeah, work on you first. It's fun visiting with you on the blog, but it's more important to take care of real life stuff - like work and family. Cheers!

 
At July 30, 2007 6:40 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Nicole. I enjoy writing my blogs.

 
At August 06, 2007 1:52 PM , Blogger K.M. Saint James said...

I'll wish you well on the 13th birthday scene.

I'm working my way through my 3rd 'teenager' this year. Wow, I thought this would get easier. I expected to understand them better on the third go round. Oh well, maybe they understand me better and that wouldn't be so bad.

Love the look of your blog, found you through a connection to a connection. You understand.

Hope the party goes well.

 
At August 07, 2007 6:44 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Thanks Sandra. I'm glad you liked my blog. I totally love it. Thanks for the good luck on the party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home