November 30, 2006

Research, New Couch and Reminder

Hey all. I’m continuing to work on True Path. I’ve had to stop periodically to do some research. I called and spoke to the Chief at the fire department since my writing came to a halt when several questions came up. So, I’m talking to the Chief asking him about procedure on small building explosions.

It was a strange conversation for both of us. I told him that I was a writer and that I had some question if he didn’t mind answering. He seemed so leering about answering them that when I got off the phone I was waiting for the police to pull into my driveway. But to my relief no police came.

Storm of Magick is still on submission with no word. Although I really haven’t had time to dwell on the fact. Even when I’m not working, I really don’t think about it. I really have a lot of confidence in my agent that she will sell my book.

Dec. 1st I will post the winner of my contest. So if you haven’t entered please do so.

I’ve been busy also decorating for Yule. Everything in my house is red, green and white. We got a new couch for Yule from my mother and father-in laws. I got to pick it out. But we had to move the 30-year-old monster that we used as a couch to the basement. Several bruises later and a lot of foul words spilling from my mouth. All is done.

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 2:17 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

No rest for the wicked. ; )

 
At November 30, 2006 3:07 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

It seems everyone in America decorates for Christmas/Yule a lot earlier than we do. We usually wait until a couple of weeks into December. I'm going to have to relocate to the states so I don't feel left out!

 
At November 30, 2006 4:23 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I don't decorate as early as I use to. But it takes me two days to decorate.

 
At November 30, 2006 5:24 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

We have to be careful about what decorations we put up since our dog will eat anything and is not beyond pulling over the Christmas tree, lol.

 
At November 30, 2006 5:57 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I nail my tree to the floor. Which has saved me many tree pick ups. It will even hold up to a cat shooting out of the center.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home