February 19, 2008

Thoughts

I’m still learning on how to type on my laptop. It’s not as easy as you think. My thumb keeps accidentally hitting the mouse screen. But I’m slowly getting work done. What’s cool is I work all over my house.

I’ve noticed that the superstition post was kind of a flop so, I’m going to work on something else. I’m thinking ghost hunting.

Well I’ve been smoke free for one year, yea! Know I have a new focus, health and weight loss. So far I have lost twelve pounds. I’m going with calorie counting and the Biggest Loser. So we’ll see.

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 3:34 AM , Blogger Naomi said...

Ghost hunting sounds cool.

Glad you're getting work done! I've stalled on everything at the moment.

 
At February 20, 2008 12:40 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

You'll get back to something soon.

 
At February 22, 2008 7:42 AM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

Big congrats to you L. Quitting is hard, I know, I have done it. Just know that you have added years to your life, and you won't ever miss it!

 
At February 22, 2008 4:32 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

I totally agree!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home