March 15, 2006

More to say

Okay this came up on another forum. I wanted to know how to get my name out there in Blog World. One comment that was brought up because I'm not a published author do I really have anything to say. Yes, I know that I'm not a popular person and the Gods know I won't brown nose to anyone but a couple of comments really rubbed my the wrong way. Some acted as if I were begging 'Please come to my blog and comment, pllleeeaase. Okay well maybe I don't have experiance in the writing world but I do have some knowledge of a few things.

Do I want people to drop in from time to time? Yes. Do I have anything important to say? Well, let me just say that what I write on my blog is no less important than others. Maybe less informative but not less important. I know of quiet a few unpublished writers that have blogs. Do they say anything earth moving? Not really but it's fun to read their entries.

I think that we as writers need to support each other and not attack. I know why I'm not popular on the other site. It's because of what one person posted and it should have never been allowed. Sure no name were mentioned but enough people knew behind the scenes who the post was about and I've been black balled ever since. Did I have hurt feelings over the situation, yes. But I can't do anything about it.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 10:31 AM , Blogger JA Konrath said...

"But I can't do anything about it."

Of course you can.

In fact, I think you just did. :)

Just linked to you...

 
At March 20, 2006 1:49 PM , Blogger LA Burton said...

Yes I did do something but will anyone see it. I think so. Thank you for the link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home